COVID 19 UPDATE as of July 5, 2021
Thank you for choosing to camp with us.
In these difficult COVID times we continue to modify our operations to meet the criteria as set out by the Public Health Authority.
Masks are recommended in indoor public places for all people 12 and older who are not yet fully vaccinated. The mask mandate order under the Emergency Program Act was lifted July 1.
- You’re fully vaccinated 14 days after dose 2
- Masks are optional for children aged 2 to 12
- Children under 2 should not wear masks
- Proof of vaccination does not need to be requested by service providers
- Some people and some of our staff may choose to continue to wear a mask after they’re fully vaccinated and that’s okay
Please respect our staff and the guidelines as we work to meet the operational, cleaning and sanitizing criteria. This is for your protection and our staff’s protection. Occupancy guidelines are also in place for many of our buildings. Let’s all be nice to each other and please understand that we have implemented the following recommendations to keep everyone safe.
- No unregistered guests are allowed at your site. If the office is closed we suggest you email the campground with the names of visitors.
- If you are visiting the Resorts the guidelines from the PHO apply. https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/emergency-preparedness-response-recovery/covid-19-provincial-support/restrictions#pho-order
We encourage all of you to follow recommendations as provided by provincial health authorities, to reduce the likelihood of catching the virus, which include:
- get vaccinated when you can!
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- avoid others who are unwell
- stay home when you are sick
- avoid greeting with handshakes and consider greeting or acknowledgments hands-free, such as a wave
- the most important thing you can do to prevent coronavirus and other illnesses is to wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
Please de-escalate any confrontational situations and if needed report the situation to the office by email or phone. We deeply appreciate your understanding and compliance with these guidelines.
For inquiries please email us if you need more information. [email protected]