Loading view. Views Navigation Event Views Navigation Day List Month Day Week Today 5/20/2023 May 20, 2023 Select date. 9:30 am May 20 @ 9:30 am – May 21 @ […]
Pipeline Update as of end of April 2023
The Trans Mtn pipeline is currently installing the pipeline through Camperland. The route is through the Bridal Falls Waterpark; past the Mini Golf through the overflow parking area; through the dog park and through the upper area of Shady Lane which affects 28 full-service sites.
The status is as follows.
- The tenting area and the access to the Waterpark from Camperland is complete.
- The Parking lot next to the playground has new gravel.
- The first four sites (133 to 136) have been restored.
- They are working on restoring the dog run and replacing the fence.
- New power is being put in for the next 24 sites.
- The roadways that are damaged by the heavy equipment will be repaired in the first week of May.
- The sites will be put back to the way they were.
- We are exploring using fencing instead of cedars (as they tend to die a lot). This work may be done this Spring, or it may wait until the Fall.
They are committed to returning the Resort to the same, if not better, state than what it was in before they started. What this means is that we are somewhat limited in our sites that are available until June and to ensure that we don’t book sites that are not completed (even though they say they will be done) we are not taking any bookings for these sites until late June. We are somewhat at their mercy, but they have been good in their communication with us. We all hope they finish when they say they will!
We appreciate your patience and understanding.