Loading view. There were no results found for this view. Jump to the next upcoming events. There were no results found for this view. Jump to the next upcoming events. Summer Events Summer Views Navigation Event Views Navigation Month List Month Day Week This Month 9/22/2023 September 2023 Select date. Calendar of Events M Mon […]
Pipeline Update as of end of August 2023
The Trans Mtn pipeline is mostly finished installing the pipeline through Camperland. The route was through the Bridal Falls Waterpark, past the Mini Golf through the overflow parking area, through the dog park and through the upper area of Shady Lane which affected 28 full-service sites.
The status is as follows.
- The tenting area and the access to the Waterpark from Camperland is complete.
- The Parking lot next to the playground is fully paved now.
- Sites 133 to 136 and 124 to 128 have been fully restored.
- The dog run has been reseeded and the grass is starting to grow.
- We are waiting for Hydro to finish their work so that the next 12 sites can be completed.
- The roadways that were damaged by the heavy equipment are now fully paved.
- We will be using fencing to divide the sites instead of cedars (as they tend to die a lot). This work will be done over the next few months.
This means that we are still short of 12 sites awaiting BC Hydro.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.