- Memberships are based on our 14/14/0 policy.
- 14 nights out of park – once you have stayed in the park for 4 or more consecutive nights (up to the maximum of 14 nights), you must leave that location for 14 consecutive nights before returning under your membership.
- 0 system out time – members may go to directly to another designated HTR location without any time out of the system between park visits.
- Members may start making reservations September 1 for the following year.
- *If you are visiting an HTR park for 3 consecutive nights or less, you are only required to be out of that same location for 2 consecutive nights before returning under your membership.
As long as you maintain your annual dues, the membership stays active within the timeline of what you purchase.
|Membership Types||Camping Privileges||Transferable||Frozen Dues|
|HTR Five Year||50 nights of camping per year within the HTR system.||1 time (balance)||n/a|
|Reciprocals may be purchased at same time.|
|Receive 20% off nightly rate after 50 nights of usage.|
|Transfer one time (balance of the five years).|
|Call Head Office at 604 794 7876 for more info.|
- HTR is associated with two reciprocal systems for those who want to RV outside of the HTR system:
- Coast to Coast (CTC) – www.coastresorts.com
- Resort Parks International (RPI) – www.resortparks.com
Reciprocal systems have a different member usage policy from that of Holiday Trails Resorts. Please visit the respective website for more information about their individual usage policy and locations.
Holiday Trails Resorts has “in house” financing options available for your membership purchase. Minimum down is $2,000
- Interest rates vary depending on the amount of your down payment.
- Two year term.
- No penalty for early pay out.
- Monthly payments can be made by Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD), Visa or Mastercard.
General membership information
HTR MEMBERSHIP CARD
At the time of joining HTR, a temporary membership card will be issued to you.
Your annual membership card will be sent directly to your home address within 3 weeks along with your copy of the Membership Agreement and Application. You will receive a new membership card every year upon payment of your membership annual dues.
If you lose your membership card, please call our head office for a replacement. Replacement cards are $125 (plus tax) for Holiday 21 punch cards and $50 (plus tax) for all other membership cards.
An invoice for your annual membership dues will be sent to you by HTR Head Office. These invoices are issued approximately 60 days before your current membership card expires. Paying one month before your card expires will ensure uninterrupted usage of your membership.
MEMBER REFERRAL PROGRAM
All members may participate in our New Member referral program – refer a set amount of people to HTR and earn $. Click here to view our information and referral credit structure.
These are only granted to the members whose names appear on the membership card and will be granted only if the card is presented upon arrival at the park. Under no circumstances is the card to be loaned or rented to a non-member. You are permitted to have guests with you in your RV or in their RV, providing that they follow the procedures outlined in the usage agreement.
NSF cheques, declined pre-authorized debits and declined credit card payments are subject to a $30 service charge. Any late payments will be subject to a $15 late payment fee. All service charges are subject to change without notice.